Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday Photos - 6/23/17

I remembered to take pictures this week!

On Saturday we took Viviane to a winery in Loudoun County for her birthday.  As usual I took a lousy picture with part of my finger in one of the corners of the photo.  It is my trademark!


Gorgeous view; every's on their cell phones.


We got to taste 6 wines.  I liked the rose and the merlot the best.  Viviane and Hannah liked the last wine, a red, the name of which we never noticed.  Because by that time we'd had a bit to drink!


We took Dylan to a local playground.


Becky played here when she was little. She liked using this for impromptu puppet shows back when she was 4.


Sean had a flute recital.  This meant we had to go out and get him a collared shirt and khakis so he could look presentable.


I tried to record his piece.  Instead I got this.  Humpphhh!


My hydrangeas are gorgeous this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment