Well. that wasn't too bad. A tiny bit more cumbersome, but not bad.
So here are our new built ins in our bedroom as you walk in the door. This area used to be a blank wall with an aquarium on a stand in front of it. Made it a bit crowded. Now I've got these lovely bookshelves just waiting for books and we have a nice shelf to put the aquarium on. Can't wait until later this week when we can move the tank and shelve the books.
Then as you turn to your right you see this:
We still need to put the blinds up. We seem to have misplaced the brackets though in all the chaos.
We still need a little hand towel ring up on the wall here. For now the knob of the medicine cabinet will do.
![]() |
| I want to put another cabinet up on the wall behind the toilet. |
One funny thing about having all the tile in the bathroom is that everything echoes! I think once the blinds go up and if I get another little rug for in front of the toilet it will soften things a tiny bit. I am thinking maybe a plant or two? Do they help with echoes?
This is our new shower, sans the glass doors. That unfortunately takes a couple of weeks to come in, so we are still without a shower. This is our new steam shower, which Rick has been coveting for several years now.
I was so nervous about choosing the tile colors and everything, but I like it a lot. I wanted something low key and calming. Every time I walk in I feel a pang of guilt for having such luxury. But then I tell myself we are employing lots of people directly or indirectly by doing this and work feeds families!





No comments:
Post a Comment