One has to plan ahead of course. Stuff that is going to be going on:
May 7th is Josh's last day of college - so I'll be bringing him home that day.
May 22nd is the last day of Aquinas Learning.
June 7th - AHG camping for badge work (not sure if this is overnight or not.)
Josh, hopefully will be starting up summer classes at the community college. These start up the week of June 14th.
Will's birthday is June 29th - he'll be 22. That's a Sunday. I hope he can come home for that weekend.
Becky auditioned and got into the play Peter Pan at a local community theater. She is going to be a mermaid. The way the theater works the kids attend a three week summer camp and at the end of the three weeks they give three performances. So that starts on June 23rd and ends on July 13th. July 12th is Becky's 13th birthday! We'll have to postpone her birthday party until the next weekend.
July 7th, if all goes according to plan, we'll have a young gentleman from Argentina staying with us for 4 weeks. July 7th - August 8th.
July 14th is when the parish Vacation Bible School is held. I'm thinking that I will volunteer for that and I think I'll rope Becky and Sean (and maybe the Argentinian) into helping too. That's July 14th-18th.
July 19th or 20th we should celebrate Becky's birthday and do something special.
Between July 20th and August 7th we should try to take our foreign guest sightseeing and do fun things with him.
Things like: seeing Washington D.C., Mount Vernon, Annapolis, going out on the boat with Rick, seeing a movie or two, visiting a couple shopping malls, maybe a trip to Luray Caverns and Harper's Ferry, visiting a water park or two, going along on St. Mark Youth group trips, attending a free concert or two in the area.
Josh should be getting a part time job and going to school.
Sean wants to volunteer to help the handicapped. He also wants to take a class on flash because he wants to start designing his own computer games.
In the midst of all this, wedding plans will be going on.
I hope we can go away for a long weekend somewhere near water. It's unusual that we aren't taking a vacation. We decided to do that after the wedding in October.
No comments:
Post a Comment