Alarm went off at 5:30
Got out of bed at 5:40
Fed pets
listened to beautiful hymn music while sipping coffee
Got S up
moved laundry
made him a pb&j for breakfast
took him and N to school
Came home
answered email
got B up
made her scrambled eggs and eng. muffin
B worked on math test
unloaded dishwasher
during math tutor answered more email
cleaned kitchen more. Sadly, no matter how much I clean it never looks that much better!
Went into panic mode about missing books. I have mislaid the Latin books for the course I am teaching.
I have also mislaid all the books I need for handling the religious awards for our AHG troop. And I'm the religious award person.
I tore through the house looking for both sets of books. Rick helped a bit but we couldn't find either. the AHG stuff has been missing for weeks. The Latin stuff I just notice missing last Wednesday. I have no idea where they are; no memory whatsoever. I hate being ADD.
Becky worked more on her ANI chart
Becky and I worked on her logic together. This is heavy duty stuff for a 7th grader.
I read history out loud to B but then started to fall asleep.
S called. He was released at 1:30 not 2.
Made cup of coffee because I was too sleepy to drive.
Picked up S - he complained about how long it took me :(
B was supposed to read a biography of famous men from Middle Ages and write essay.
She may or may not have read it.
I gave her and Sean a break before we start up studies again.
Sent more emails to students
Did outline of lesson plan for tomorrow but need to do more substantial planning for it.
Becky wrote her essay.
S did his Latin homework
Trainer came. Doesn't usually come on Wednesdays. B goes with them for fun!
I wasted time on internet.
Got carry out from 5 guys for dinner.
B did her 5 Topics outline
S did his biology vocab.
R read to both kids
Didn't get to bed until 11:00 p.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment