Over the weekend I put together a little unit study for Becky on multiplication. We've covered this before, of course, in little stops and starts but it's February now which means the end of the year testing to 'show progress' is looming in front of us. And she hasn't done much multiplying in math for a while. So I'm trying to come up with something engaging that will refresh her memory and deepen her understanding.
I thought I'd start off with some fun worksheets that use
arrays to get the idea of multiplication across.
Then I thought we'd do some multiplication
tables. ( I just think the internet is so amazing, how I can just do a simple search and come up with such a variety of fantastic resources for teaching something. Life is good!)

Finally, I found
this fun little hands on way to practice one's times tables.
I agree, the internet is amazing. It's great to find so many resources just at your fingertips.
ReplyDeleteTake care!
Kim
Thanks for sharing the resources!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to get this today! Thanks for sharing! Eileen
ReplyDelete